First things first- We're named after the Colle Palatino (Palatine Hill) in Rome, not Hermann Zapf's typeface (although we're a fan of that, too.)
Palatino Consulting was founded by Rob Larsen in 2014. Rob is an experienced front end engineer, team lead and manager. Since 1999 (that's Web 1.0, if you're keeping track) been building web sites and applications for some of the world's biggest brands.
In his career Rob has spent time at Sapient Global Markets, Isobar, The Brand Experience, Cramer and as an independent consultant. Over the course of his career Rob has solved unique problems for clients like Samsung, Motorola, Philips, Gillette, Boston’s Museum of Science, and Harvard Kennedy School.
View Rob Larsen's profile
We provide the following services:
- Front End Architecture
- Front end development, with a focus on the following:
- AngularJS applications and components
- RWD (Responsive web design) development
- Mobile web sites and applications
- Web performance consulting
- Pixel perfect CSS layouts
- Process and standards development
Contact us if you'd like to know more.